Precipitated Silica is Versatile Inorganic chemical which is used in Various Industrial, Food and Cosmetic Applications
- Precipitated silica is produced by neutralizing a solution of sodium silicate with sulfuric acid.
- The by-product, sodium sulfate, is eliminated via filtration.
- The high performance Precipitated silicas are then washed, dried, crushed and stored.
- The precipitation stage creates the microscopic particles structure which determines the silica’s application properties.
AgileNobel offers wide range of high performance Precipitated Silica like:
- Highly Dispersible Silica (HDS)
- Highly Dispersible Reactive Silica (HDRS)
- Highly Reinforced Silica (HRS)
These are available in following Physical Forms
- Milled Powder
- Micronized Powder
- Rubber Products: Hoses/Tyre/Conveyor Belt
- Transmission Belts/Foot Wears/Textile/Coats
- & Apron/ Silicon Tubes/Railway Pads/PVC sheets
- Pesticides/ Insecticides
- Paints & Printing Inks
- Food, Fire Extinguisher
- Powder Coatings
- Toothpaste & Tooth Powder
Grades and Specifications
Precipitated silica can be produced in many variants and grades. It is not possible to share complete details here. We offer grades equivalent to all International brands at competitive prices.
Please share your requirements and end use so that we can get back with specifications and technical data.
Precipitated silica powders are routinely packed in poly lined 10-25 kg. HDPE Bags or Jumbo bags. Shipments can be done with pallets or without as required in 20/40ftHC containers.